"How to use The Open Graph to connect with your market"
With approximately 600 million users Facebook is the center of the social media universe. It's also a treasure trove for marketers - provided you know how to make the most out of its plentiful opportunities.
It's all happening fast.
And we aren't even bringing up all of the ongoing enhancements.
- In October, a partnership with Bing gave the Open Graph greater influence on search results.
- In November, Facebook Deals became part of the social buying landscape.
- In March, the Like button gained added functionality and a commenting system was announced to provide social relevance to Web feedback.
In The Facebook Marketing Update - Spring 2011, "How to use The Open Graph to connect with your market" you will find out how to:
Prepared by Who's Blogging What and written by marketing professionals who practice what they preach, each chapter provides you with insight and detailed practical information to help you succeed.
- Optimize the Like button and the Open Graph to improve engagement
- Use iFrames for custom Facebook page content
- Optimize the Facebook page for search
- Create a contest that will accomplish almost any conversion goal
- Use Facebook Connect for ecommerce
- Make the most out of Facebook Places and Deals
- Take advantage of the significant upgrade to Facebook Comments plug-in
- Apply best practices to advertising on Facebook
Download your free copy of The Facebook Marketing Update - Spring 2011, "How to use The Open Graph to connect with your market."